04 September 2015 - 13 September 2015
Calling all aspiring junior chefs! Unleash your creativity and learn how to make your very own bento set. Here’s what you will be expecting for the workshop:
• 30-minute workshop (to arrive 10-minute prior to time slot)
• All equipment and ingredients will be provided
• You will get to bring home your creations
Venue: Level 3, facing Foodfare
How to participate:
Simply spend a minimum of $30* from 4 – 13 Sep and present your receipt# at the activity area.
Weekday (Mon – Fri) : 4, 7 – 11 Sep
Session 1: 2pm – 2.30pm
Session 2: 4pm – 4.30pm
Session 3: 6pm – 6.30pm
Weekend (Sat & Sun) : 5, 6, 12, 13 Sep
Session 1: 12pm – 12.30pm
Session 2: 2pm – 2.30pm
Session 3: 4pm – 4.30pm
Session 4: 6pm – 6.30pm
# Shoppers can combine up to a maximum of 3 same-day receipts. Each $30 spending admits 1 child (age 12 and below). Available on a first-come, first-served basis.
*Terms & Conditions:
• To qualify for the workshop, shoppers can combine up to a maximum of 3 same-day receipts. Each $30 spending admits 1 child (age 12 and below), 1 redemption per child per day. Original receipt(s) must be presented.
• Time slots availability is for the first 16 kids on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to crowd capacity.
• Participants to arrive 10-minute prior to allocated time slot, no entry will be granted for latecomers. The Organisers reserve the right on admission and will not be liable for any loss of opportunity to participate. Change of slot is not allowed.
• Parents/guardians are advised to accompany your children at all times at the activity area and are responsible for the safety of your own children.
• No food and drinks are allowed in the activity area.
• Images are for illustration purposes only.
• Your photographs or videos may be captured if you attend the activity. By attending or participating the activities, you consent to images of you being collected, used and/or disclosed in connection with Mercatus Co-operative Limited’s surveillance purposes and publication in AMK Hub’s website/promotional materials.
• Activity dates and times are subject to change without prior notice.
• The Organisers shall not be liable for any damage, loss or injury during the activity.
• The Organisers reserve the right to vary or modify any of the above Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
• Other Terms & Conditions apply.